No-Sew Colored Pencil Roll




For me, summer and sewing don't seem to mix. I've got a lot going on in the garden, it's hot in my garage (AKA sewing studio), the little one isn't wearing much clothing anyway ... the list of excuses is a mile long. But there's good news, my anti-sewing attitude led me to a cool + easy craft!







I put together a little tutorial in case you want to make one. Coupled with a sketch book (or these awesome blank books) it makes a very nice gift. I made this one for my favorite seven-year-old.



No-Sew Colored Pencil Roll Tutorial - has been published! Get your copy of Never Been Stitched * where you will find this project and 44 other awesome no-sew crafts.

Download Pencil roll pattern to make the whole thing clearer.









Here's to simple summer crafts - no machine required!


credits to: smallfriendly.com


Comments