Here's another little DIY for you today. If you are a lover of all things fluffy, especially accessories this is a really good idea to try making something of your own.
- Small, Nice Shaped Bag - 1 Meter or Longer of Fluff
- Glue Gun
- Pom Poms, or Other Decorations
- Draw stripes with the glue gun down one side of the bag.
- Press the fluff down, following the zigzag pattern of the glue.
- Cut the fluff in place, when one side has been covered.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Glue along the remaining unfluffed up parts of the bag and add any sort of decoration you like. We suggest using pom poms because we think they will look good together with the overall look of the bag.
Now you should have a very fluffy and very sweet little bag, to pop in your essentials on the last remaining summer days.
credits to: thepalefemale.blogspot