Thought our last guide was too masculine for your beautiful princess? Don't worry, we have another Halloween costumer idea for you!
What's good is that this costume can be completed using used clothes and spare fabrics.
1. Purple Long-sleeve Turtleneck
2. Blue Skinny Jeans
3. Spare or Leftover Felt Fabric (Brown, Green, Blue, Lavender)
4. Tulle Fabric
5. A Spare Fashionable Mask
6. Basic Sewing Supplies (ie. Threads, Needles)
1. Cut 3 pieces of brown felt in thirds and then in half. Trim to tear drop shape.
2. Cut pieces of green felt. Cut in quarters and then in thirds. Trim to oval shape.
3. Stack green felt on top of brown felt (as shown in the picture).
4. Cut 1 piece of blue felt. Cut in fifths & then quarters. Trim to heart shape. Stack on top of green felt afterwards.
Note: You can experiment on making a variety of color combinations for the felt feathers. Here is a purple / blue / lavender feather. Stitch down the length of the feather with yellow thread.
5. Reverse and stitch back to the starting point.
6. Turn feather and stitch 4-6 feather veins.
7. The floor length tulle skirt is sewn to an elastic waistband and then tacked in the front so the front of the skirt is shorter than the back.
8. Now safety pin the feathers to the tulle skirt.
The back of the skirt with the mask
From the back...
credits to: worthpinning.com