No Sew Phone Case or Wallet




This tutorial is for the case pictured above. It's my first "graphic" tutorial and I hope it makes sense. I'll be creating another tutorial using the actual materials for a different style in the next few weeks. Any questions, let me know! (feel free to share pictures with me of your own cases if you decide to try this)


I suggest you read through the instructions before starting, to fully understand where things get glued, and how to measure.






For the step pictured above. Choose your own ribbon, or create a short rectangle from fabric.



(for the step above) the green (or Lime colored, depending on your computer) lines show where the glue should be.






In case you can't read the small text on the bottom. *Please note phone is sticking out slightly in this graphic. It is suppose to fit all the way inside the pouch without sticking out.*


credits to: sellzcutethings.blogspot


https://mysewingmall.com/

Comments