I love to create easy but beautiful projects. It’s nice to create something that doesn’t cost a lot of time or money but does look beautiful. This clutch is an example of such a project. It’s easy, cheap and pretty! It even gives you the chance to upcycle some stuff. I hope you enjoy making and wearing this clutch!
Learn how to make the easiest no-sew clutch including step by step pictures after the jump...
- Craft Glue
- Thrifted Leather Belt
- Dollar Store Place Mat
- Scissors- Clothespins
How to create the easiest no-sew clutch
1. Find a belt and a place mat that go well together.
2. Fold the placemat while leaving about 4-inch on top to fold over the opening of your clutch. Glue the sides and use clothespins to keep the material in place while it’s drying. Remove the clothespins when the glue is dry.
3. Fold the belt around the clutch and decide on the length of the belt. Cut off the leather. Now decide where the holes should go. I made two holes. One for an almost empty bag and one for when it’s a little bit more filled.
4. Use your Cropodile to punch holes in the leather belt.
5. Glue down the belt on your bag. You only need to glue down the part of the belt that’s on the back of your clutch. Use something heavy to press the glued surfaces down.
6. Close your belt and your beautiful and easy no-sew clutch is ready!
credits to: bywilma.com